The information provided in this document is very important for you, as it addresses issues related to the processing of personal data, especially in terms of the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). For this reason,
we inform you in this document about the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, the methods of their collection and use, as well as the rights of data subjects associated with them.
We would like you to familiarize yourself with this document, and that is why we ask you to do so.
- II. GENERAL INFORMATION
What are personal data and what does their processing mean?
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing of personal data is basically any activity involving personal data, whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, such as collection, storage, recording, organizing, modifying, reviewing, using, disclosing, limiting, deleting, or destroying. We process your personal data specified in this document for various purposes, and in the process of processing, different methods of collection, legal bases for processing, use, disclosure, and storage periods may be applied, which are always specified in relation to the purpose for which the data is processed by us.
How, on what legal basis, and what type of personal data do we process?
To maintain transparency regarding the methods and legal grounds for processing personal data, as well as the purposes for which we process personal data, we always provide necessary information to each person whose personal data we process as the Data Controller. Guided by the principle above, to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present in this document a compilation of personal data processing operations based on various legal bases for the processing process. Whenever we indicate the legal basis for the processing process based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, we strive to analyze and balance our interest and the potential impact of the process on the individual whose data is concerned (both positive and negative consequences of the process) and the individual rights arising from the regulations.
We declare that as a Data Controller, we do not process personal data based on our legitimate interest if we conclude that the impact on the individual whose data is concerned would outweigh our interests (then we can process personal data if we have appropriate consent or if required or allowed by law).
III. INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER AND THE CATEGORIES OF INDIVIDUALS WHOSE DATA IS CONCERNED
To fulfill our legal obligation, we inform you that the Data Controller of personal data collected through the kjrsupply.pl website is KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: ul. MAGENTA 142 04-429 WARSZAWA) – hereinafter referred to as (KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o. o.) within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act.
You have the right to contact us by sending a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We protect your privacy, so you have the right to contact us by email at email@example.com in case of any ambiguity regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
Categories of individuals whose data is concerned:
The processed personal data on this website concerns:
- individuals (clients, potential clients, employees) contacting us (contact form) to obtain information about the offer or share feedback on services or products, contacting us to conclude a contract, as well as job seekers,
- individuals (website users) using the information about the company, services/products provided on the website.
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION, AS WELL AS DATA RECIPIENTS
The individual visiting the website or using services provided through the website electronically always has control over the personal data they provide to us.
In accordance with Art. 18 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, our website is designed to limit the collection and use of information about its users to the necessary minimum required to provide services at the desired level.
The purpose and scope of data processed by the Data Administrator is determined by the necessary minimum related to the provision of services to the user in the following cases:
- customizing the content of the website to the user’s expectations,
- analyzing server performance issues, preventing potential breaches, and ensuring website security,
- analyzing website traffic statistics, including analyzing demographic data of users visiting the website (information about the region and device used to connect),
- actions taken by us on your behalf. For example, if you want to ask us a question, you may be asked to provide certain personal information depending on the content of the selected topic.
- Purpose of collecting personal data
We collect your personal data for one of the purposes defined below:
- to allow you to contact us (via the contact form) and provide you with a reliable response based on the content of the message sent. To achieve this, we ask you to provide various categories of data. We have tried to ensure that the scope of data collected is adequate (appropriate), and above all, minimal in relation to the goal we want to achieve, which is understood as:
- presenting a commercial offer to you in the case of a request to present an offer,
- considering complaints/remarks, in the case of submission,
- providing technical assistance,
- conducting recruitment.
- Scope of data processed by the website depending on the purpose for which the data is processed includes:
- contact form regarding:
- first name and last name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- message content;
- website management regarding:
- IP address;
- We may also process anonymous usage data related to visiting Our website (so-called logs – IP address, domain). This data is used by Us to generate statistics helpful in administering the website. This data is collective and anonymous, i.e. it does not contain identifying features of a physical person – website user, and logs are not disclosed to third parties, except for the possibility of providing information regarding the IP address of a user upon request authorized to do so based on applicable law, state authorities in connection with proceedings conducted by them.
- Automated processing of personal data
Information that we collect in connection with using our online services/products provided on the website may be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, this will not cause any legal effects or similarly significantly affect the situation of a physical person. We attach particular importance to the issue of profiling and we indicate that:
- we do not process any sensitive data for profiling purposes,
- for profiling purposes, we usually process data that has been previously pseudonymized or such data that has been aggregated by us,
- if we cannot achieve the goal other than through profiling of personal data that is not pseudonymized or aggregated, we use typical data for this purpose: email address and IP or cookies,
- we profile for the purpose of analyzing or forecasting personal preferences and interests of people using Our website or products or services and adapting the content on Our website,
- we profile for marketing purposes, i.e. matching marketing offers to individual preferences.
- Recipients of data
We do not provide personal data to companies, organizations, or individuals outside of KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o.o. unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
- The user has given consent for such action – in this case, we provide personal data to companies, organizations, and individuals outside of KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o.o. if the user consents to it.
- There are legal reasons – in this case, we provide personal data to companies, organizations, and individuals outside of KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o.o. if in good faith we consider that disclosure, use, preservation, or disclosure of data is justified in connection with:
- complying with applicable law, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
- monitoring website traffic, time spent, etc.
- detecting and preventing fraud, as well as resolving other fraud-related issues, security, and technical issues;
- protecting the rights of ownership or security of the Data Controller, website users, and other persons in a manner required or permitted by law.
- Change of processing purpose
We do not anticipate, but we cannot exclude the possibility. We do know, however, that if the purpose of processing your data changes, we will inform you of such a situation so that you are aware and can exercise your rights.
- BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The basis for processing personal data is the premise that:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. This basis relates to data collected through the contact form provided on our website. In this case, providing personal data is necessary to carry out a specific action at your request in accordance with the purpose of the processing, e.g., if you do not provide us with your email address, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry in accordance with the content of the message you sent.
We request that you do not provide information on special categories of personal data (such as information on race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information on physical or mental health, genetic data, biometric data, information on sexual life or sexual orientation, or criminal records) via the contact form. In the event that such information is provided for some reason, we declare that, as the Data Controller, to ensure transparency in the processing of data for a specific purpose, we will delete such content of the message and inform you at the email address provided.
- Your consent to the provision of services and products and the transmission of commercial information about services and products by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail, in relation to the inquiry submitted;
- Your consent to the processing of specific categories of data for a specific purpose, which we ask you to provide, such as your phone number to contact you on a specific topic related to the message sent;
- The necessity of achieving the legally justified objectives of the Data Controller, expressed by:
- Managing the website,
- Adapting its content to your needs and expectations and ensuring the security of your data in cyberspace,
- Marketing our own services and products.
- DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Our goal is to protect you from the negative consequences of processing your personal data. To this end, we have endeavored to optimize the storage time of your data collected through the website.
We have defined this time period as follows:
- in cases where the Data Administrator processes personal data based on consent, the processing period lasts until the user withdraws their consent;
- in cases where the Data Administrator processes personal data based on the legitimate interest of the data administrator, the processing period lasts until the aforementioned interest ceases (e.g., the limitation period for civil claims) or until the person whose data it concerns objects to such processing – in situations where such an objection is provided for by law;
- in cases where the Data Administrator processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable legal provisions, the periods for processing data for this purpose are determined by these provisions (e.g., the Data Administrator is required by law to retain the User’s personal data for a longer period, or if the User’s personal data are necessary for filing legal charges or defending against legal charges, the company will retain the User’s personal data until the end of the appropriate retention period or until the resolution of the relevant charges);
- in cases where there are no specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic data retention period for records and other evidentiary documentation prepared during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years.
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files sent by a server and stored on the side of the person visiting the website (e.g., on the hard drive of a computer, laptop, or on the memory card of a smartphone – depending on the device used to visit our website).
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
It is worth knowing what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent, which will result in the cessation of processing personal data processed based on the consent given. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we have carried out based on the consent given before its withdrawal. This right can be exercised by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to request deletion (the right to be forgotten) of your personal data from IT systems and from records. The Administrator will fulfill this right, provided that there is no legal obligation on the Administrator to retain, and thus process, the data despite the request to be forgotten. This right can be exercised by sending an email to the address: (please insert the address to Mr./Ms. X)
- You have the right to access your data (request for a copy of data). This right can be exercised by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
- You have the right to rectify (update) your data. We inform you that updating data will not result in the deletion of data before the update, which is related to the obligation to maintain the consistency of data processed by the Administrator for a specific purpose. This right can be exercised by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to limit processing, including the right to object to the processing of data by invoking a specific situation. We inform you that this right will be fulfilled by the Administrator only in situations where such a situation is legally justified. This right can be exercised by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
We make every effort to protect users from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, and destruction of information held by KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o. o. In particular:
- we use SSL encryption;
- we control our methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the system;
- access to personal data is granted only to employees, contractors and representatives who need to have access to it in order to process it for our purposes. Furthermore, they are contractually obliged to maintain strict confidentiality,
- and in the event of a breach of these obligations, they may suffer consequences, including termination of cooperation.
- COMPLAINTS, DOUBTS, QUESTIONS
All received complaints will be considered and we will respond to them.
Of course, we do not limit contact with us and enable direct contact at the headquarters in Warsaw, as well as contact by post or telephone, and for this purpose we provide the following contact details:
KJR SUPPLY Sp. z o. o.
04 – 429 Warsaw
- FINAL PROVISIONS
The last update of this document was on May 12, 2023.